A library provides resources and services to meet the needs of individuals for educational and personal development purposes. It provides a healthy environment for learning to people from varied backgrounds.
The NaraTika CLC library serves as main source of information for the community in the Okhladunga of the area. The library is well equipped with diverse range of subject specific books and reading materials – friendly and informative to students, teachers, children, youth and other various age group of people. It also has newspapers and access to the internet for e-learning. The library has the capacity to provide teaching and learning services to 30 people at a time.
Volunteer role description:
- Cataloguing books and other printed materials
- Keep the library clean and tidy
- Help visitors to find books and other resources available
- Collaborate with the Library Manager to report any books that need replacing or re-ordering
- Check out any books and keep records updated